Hanging fireplaces add a sophistication factor in the room décor. It can be suspended from the ceiling or mounted along the wall it can be the focal point that grabs attention.
Wall-mounted suspended fireplaces
- A great option for those homeowners who desire a fireplace without bulkiness.
- Small spaces adore this wall-hugging unit.
- A great space saver for any room.
Double side square
- Hanging fireplace in a square shape looks distinctive than its round cousin.
- You can clearly see through it!
- It can act as a great room divider between the living room and dining area or the kitchen and dining room or a large living area can be split.
- Everyone in the living room will enjoy the full glass surrounded hanging fireplace.
- The option for glass includes black glass, smoke or bronze.
- Rooms with a high ceiling can install a suspended oval fireplace.
- Space with many hardlines [columns, beams, floor tile pattern] can opt for a curved fireplace unit to soften the surrounding.
- A contemporary masterpiece designed for a modern yet retro vibe.
- In minimalistic spaces, the stainless-steel hanging fireplaces work great.
- It offers a focal point with clear and clean lines.
Round or orb-style
- Orb-style is an unexpected twist to your interiors.
- The round door defines a nautical theme, while the round cavity looks retro.
- A suspended designer fireplace can be tailored according to your home style.
- The architect and interior designer will ensure that the ceiling can hold the weight of a customized large hanging fireplace.